This the 8 ohm version of the Mavin drop in replacement for the 12" Miller and Kreisel Dual Voice Coil Sub Woofers.
Qty. Available 17
Mavin EM-TL3006Y-8D Dual Voice Coil Woofer
This is a drop in replacement for the M&K 8 Ohm Volkswoofer Series of Sub Woofers, Mavin's Own 12" High Performance Driver. Works for the V1B, V2B, and some of the V3B Volkswoofers that used the dual voice coil driver.
Rated to 250 Watts RMS with a Minimum SPL of 90 dB
It has a Practical Frequency Range from 25 Hz to 5,250 Hz
Rubber Surround and Heavy Magnet Structure High End Quality at a Mid Level Price.
Simple process to replace any of the standard M&K 12" Woofers, just undo the screws pop out the old woofer, disconnect the wires and do the reverse to complete the install.
In 5 minutes you're done, still better, that dead sounding M&K Sub will burst back to life with performance once again like that of a factory New Sub.
Thiele Small Specifications
- Stiff Pressed Paper Cone with Rubber Surround
- 250 Watts RMS Power Rating
- 8 ohm impedance
- A Practical Frequency Range from 30 Hz. to 3800 Hz.
- 2 inch ( 50 mm ) Voice Coil
- Size 12 3/16" Dia. for a 11 3/16" mounting hole, and a 5 3/8" mounting depth. 8 mounting screws
- Note that you can also get this speaker in an 4 Ohm Impedance
- Revc = 7.200 ohms
- Fo = 36.121 Hz.
- Sd = 53.093 mM
- Md = 60.000 g
- Bl = 9.458T
- Qms = 2.443
- Qes = 1.225
- Qts = 0.816
- No = 0.431%
- SPL = 90 dB
- Vas = 115.926 mM
- Cms = 289.613u M/N
- Krm = 4.148 m Ohm
- Erm = 0.793
- Mms = 67.034 g
- Mmd = 60.000 g
- Kxm = 31.652 mH
- Exm = 0.625