For quick answers you can always give us a call at
Mon - Fri 9AM to 5PM Eastern Time.
Some times a one minute phone call is better than 5 or 6 e-mails for answering your question.
Our Mavin High Performance 3 Way Crossover
Rated for 1000 Watts RMS, with crossover points at 1000 Hz. and 3500 Hz. at 8 ohms nominal.
Price listed is for a Pair of crossovers
& Square Terminal Cups
Mavin's 12 dB 3 Way Crossover, 8 Ohm Nominal Impedance, PC Board Design with Plastic Stand Offs, note that some soldering required to attach the wires to the circuit board.
- PC Board Design
- 1000 Watts RMS Power Rating
- 8 ohm impedance
- Crossover points at 1000 Hz. and at 3400 Hz.
- 12 dB Octave Slope
- Size L x W x H 125 x 95 x 35 mm
5" x 3 3/4" x 1 1/2"
- Suitable for a general 3 way design, look at your Speaker Frequency Response, will work with speaker sizes 6.5" to 18" or larger.
- Note that you can use this crossover in a 4 ohm system too, the crossover points will change to 2000 Hz. and 7000 Hz. due to the change in impedance.
Terminal Cup Features:
Outside Diameter: 3 1/8" square
Inside Cabinet Cutout: 2 7/5"
Mounting Holes: 2 3/8" square
Easily identified colored posts that are gold plated
Remember, Sound Without Quality is Just Noise...