Sometimes, because of the type of items we sell. A one minute phone call
Qty. Available 48
Sometimes, because of the type of items we sell. A one minute phone call can give you more information than 6 or 7 e-mails will. If you have specific questions, you can always give us a call to get the information you want.
Call 888-756-2846 Mon - Fri 9AM to 5PM Eastern Time.
Our Mavin High Performance 2 Way Crossover
Rated for 500 Watts RMS, with crossover point at 3400 Hz. at 8 ohms nominal.
Price listed is for a Pair of crossovers
Mavin's 12 dB 2 Way Crossover, 8 Ohm Nominal Impedance, PC Board Design with Plastic Stand Offs, note that some soldering required to attach the wires to the circuit board.
- PC Board Design
- 500 Watts RMS Power Rating
- 8 ohm impedance
- Crossover point at 3400 Hz.
- 12 dB Octave Slope
- Size L x W x H 115 x 70 x 37 mm
4 5/8" x 2 3/4" x 1 1/2"
- Suitable for a general 2 way design, will work with any speaker size.
- Note that you can use this crossover in a 4 ohm system too, the crossover point will change to 7000 Hz. due to the change in impedance.
At 6 ohms, the crossover point would be 5250Hz.
Outside Diameter: 3 5/8"
Inside cabinet cutout: 2 7/8" x 2 1/8"
Mounting Holes: 3 3/15" x 2 1/4"
Nice small rectangle terminal cups with gold posts and colored identification for easy hookup.
Remember, Sound Without Quality is Just Noise...