Boston Acoustics 4 1/2" Woofer (pr) High Output 94 dB SPL
Qty. Available 85
Boston Acoustics 4 1/2" Woofer (pr.)
Shielded with 1" Voice Coil, 60 watts RMS
Sold in pairs, buy 1, you get one pair
Boston PN# 304-115001-00
D E S C R I P T I O N
- Home use, perfect for any Dual Woofer 125 watt speaker project, being fully shielded, they are designed to the highest home theater standards.
- Mobile use, small and shallow, Great for doors, kick panels, etc.... Great for a woofer array to create a sound that surounds your ears.
- With a Sound Pressure Level of 94 dB, these are very healthy little woofers, resulting in a higher volume output with lower wattage
- Clean sound not muddy or muted
- Buy one (1) and you get a pair of woofers
- 1" or 25mm voice coil
- 4 ohms
- SPL 94dB at 1 watt at 1 meter
- Response 55Hz to 7KHz.
- Magnet type standard Ferrite
- 60 watts free air power rating
- Fs = 68 Hz.
- Qms = 2.641
- Vas = 8.68 liters ( 0.306 cf. )
- n(0) = 0.63%
- Mma = 5.84 grams
- Re = 3.00 Ohms
- Qes = 0.411
- SPL = 95.74 dB @ 1W/1m
- Cms = 0.94 mm/N
- Zmax = 22.31 Ohms
- Qts = 0.356
- Le = 0.218mH at 10kHz.
- BL = 4.27
- 4.5" square mounting flange
- 4" mounting hole
- 2.5" mounting depth
- Four 3/16" screw holes, 3.34" center to center on the flange, or 4.725" center to center on the diagonal
- Shipping weight is 5 pound
- Condition is new unused bulk factory packaged (NOS)
- You can wire the pair in series to get a common 8 ohms for Home Applications
Click on Image to Enlarge